Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yogi - Dog Out of the Bubble

Yogi was in the shelter since December 2010. He got to Humane Society Silicon Valley almost at same time when I lost my darling Mom. She passed away from brain cancer on Janurary 1st, 2011.

When I saw him first time in April 2011 he helped me to make decision to go through all trainings at Humane Society Silicon Valley Milpitas. I didn’t have big experience with dogs, never had one, but always had huge passion, heart and sensivity to all kind of animals.

Yogi at HSSV

Last Wednesday after

his transiton time at Humane Society Silicone Valley what you can easily count
277 days
 or 9 month and 3 days,
or 23,932,800 seconds,
or 398,880 minutes,
or 6,648 hours
or 39 weeks



I took Yogi home! He is out of the Bubble!

We still have long way to go with his strong dog reactivity, but I believe with right guidance, lots of patience and love he will gain his confidence to deal with it, he is already doing very good.

I wanted to say BIG thank you to all people that helped Yogi in his great transformation.  He is all love!


Yogi at home with his own sleeping bag

Yogi desperately looking for bed

Yogi's Crossing

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm sure he's lovin' it at your house! He always looked so stressed & tired in his "bubble" with his red eyes. Now he can relax and get a good night's sleep. :)
    ~Renee G.

    ReplyDelete