Monday, May 28, 2012

Lucy Ready, Sit, Down and Go

I didn't manage to see Lucy recently, but her Bubble Mom Betty visited her and took fantastic pictures of Lucy and shared with everyone about time they spend together:

"I had another fantastic session with Lucy this evening.
During our park play time - we started with 2 balls. However with my superwoman arm - I managed to chuck one over the fence and we ended up playing with just one.

I thought I'd try and see if Lucy would go "down" for the ball - in addition to "sit" for it.
Needless to say, Lucy did a fantabulous job (has someone been working with her on this already???)
She was so fantastic today - had tons of fun. Here are some shots from the fetch session.

Betty"

Thank You Betty you are awsome!

Ready
Sit
Down
Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment