Monday, April 8, 2013

Donut - Peekaboo In The Grass

HSSV's Donut "Peekaboo in the grass"

On Thursday evening I had a hot date with Donut. I grabbed treat bag full of yummy goodies, dressed in my volunteer shirt, got my comfy Converse shoes and there you go ready to meet Mr Cookie I mean Donut. 


HSSV's Donut "Did you say cookie?"

We took off for an evening walk, we practiced sit, watch me and recalls. Dogs are amazing creature they can do things with total stranger, and sharing uplifting energy.

HSSV's Donut "Follow me"

HSSV's Donut "Watch ME"

HSSV's Donut "Sit"

HSSV's "Donut Come!"

HSSVs' Donut as a good listener

HSSV's Donut sharing his uplifting energy

HSSV's Donut enjoying fresh grass delicacy

HSSV's Donut "Oh my darling..."

HSSV's Donut "Let's go..."

HSSV's Donut "Enjoying KONG after hot date, next day on Friday he was adopted"

No comments:

Post a Comment