Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JowJow "Forget Me Not"

Jow Jow @ Canine Corral Dog Daycare

JowJow

Bond with dogs is so strong, after couple of weeks not working with JowJow I had a chance to see her today. I didn't even realize how much I missed her. JowJow is a very fearful dog. Today she was so scared so before even sniffed me, she welcomed me with fears, loud bark, and growls. Her sister was with her and I got double enhanced welcome song. Once she got my smell she was checking me with her nose all the time. I saw how her eyes are getting soft, she was melting from the fearful icy state into warm love and trust. While we chatted with JowJow's Mom, drank delicious pearl tea, JowJow was recieving lots of love and treats, her sis too. After some time we pulled out Yogi from the car and went for short walk with JowJow. Yogi was ignoring JowJow best he could. JowJow was curiuos about this handsome boy, and got couple of good sniffs his "end"


Yogi making impression on girls :)

What a day! Can't wait to see this girl again. Happy Valentines Day in couple of days. Life is beautiful!

Valentines Heart


Jow Jow


No comments:

Post a Comment