Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gorgous, Playfull and Peacefull - Max, Rocket and Yogi

HSSV's Rocket

HSSV's Yogi at a tag-a-war game
Rocket and Yogi are long time residents at Human Society Sillicon Valley. They make me come here every day to play with them, go for a walk or teach them how to be a good dog citizen. They must be very specials dogs. I believe they will find new homes soon. Rocket is a fast learner and I think sooner or later he will get a job at the front desk if he will not get adopted before ;)
HSSV's Max
Max got my attention when I saw him sitting in the chair. He is only pit bull mix (90lb) doing it at our shelter. Maybe next time I will try to take his picture sitting there. So far I got cute version of Max.

Finally I took his picture couple of days later
HSSV's Max
Max - 90lb Chihuahua in Pit Bull Mix Skin


No comments:

Post a Comment