Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rocket Puzzled Dog

HSSV's Rocket
Today morning, after having coffee and lemon cake with my friends at Coffee Society, I was chopping treats into squares: leftover cooked sushi, “kaszanka” – Polish bloody sausage, cheese, Natural Balance sausage, and ribs. 15 minutes of chopping to bribe my precious dogs. OK! Not to bribe maybe to help them become better citizens, because they are already good. When I entered HSSV it was so quiet, no one was barking, it was like entering a different world. I walked by dog’s suites and got a couple dozen eyes glued to mine. Different shapes, colors, but the same message “Hey we know you! Can we go for a walk? Can we play in “Water Park”? Can we play” tag-a-war”? What surprise do you have in your pockets? Pick me!”
I picked up Rocket. Rocket is a very fun and smart dog being around. We enter a dog park and the first thing he showed me was the water hose. I asked him “Do you really want to play with the water?” He showed me where to turn the water on. I wish I could have couple of more arms so that I can take pictures of Rocket playing with the water. He makes me laugh very hard with his flying jumps, wrinkles on his face, rolling his eyes like a teenager. It is a big pleasure just to watch his body language. Too bad you can’t see it, maybe next time when I will get extra arms.
We walked on Yosemite Drive during lunch time, so Rocket had a chance to meet lots of adults. The best of all was group of guys playing hokey with sticks and BALL in the parking lot. Rocket was very interested in the BALL and sticks, but he was very patient when I asked him to sit. So we were watching the BALL together .

No comments:

Post a Comment