Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I ♥ You

Antek and Yogi
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I ♥ you


I wanted Thank You for all beautiful comments. It is amazing watching him around my kids, how good energy doubles and triples with their presence. Observing his transistion from the Bubble is the nicest treat I got recently :).

He makes me believe in power of love.

Below I copied comments from our HSSV Volunteers website:

Yogi

on Tue, 11/22/2011 - 16:42.
One of your best! HSSV could use this as a promotion for the "animal human bond".

Heart warming

This is why we are all volunteers.....seeing this makes it all even more worth it than it already is.

Precious boys

It can not get any sweeter than that, two beautiful boys, so content. Thanks for sharing this lovely picture.

That is a beautiful shot

That is a beautiful shot. I would love to see this in a calendar. Both boys are beautiful. Yogi looks so happy and peaceful. He deserves this so much.

Brotherly love.... Renee

Brotherly love....

OMG - ANGELIC

This is the most Beautiful picture I have ever seen. So very Special. Thank you for sharing, it brought tears to my eyes. Yogi at peace. It just makes it all worth it.

Gorgeous pic!

That belongs in an add for adopting a dog. And a calendar. It's almost like they are breathing for and with each other in the warm sunshine. Such adoring love - very moving. I love seeing your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment