Monday, March 12, 2012

Bebe Discussion about Sense of Good Cheesy Treats


HSSV's Bebe and I had discussion about sense of good cheesy treats
 Bebe is gorgeous. I think she is part of Malamut Husky and part German Shepard and part of Wolf. She is smart and very gentle, she gave me space, so I did the same. She loves scratches on her back and chest. Cheese is what make her work. We jogged, sat in the sun, had little discussion about sense of good cheesy treats. She was pleased with Greenies when we back to her room. Can't wait to work with her again, but hope she will find her soul mate soon.

HSSV's Bebe
She looks like wolf.
HSSV's Bebe was trying to give me space
It is so easy to fall in love with her beauty.

HSSV's Bebe - resting somewhere on Yosemite Dr., Milpitas, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment