Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yogi - Rainy Saturday and Petco Shopping

Today I took Yogi to Petco first time since we adopted him. He did awsome looking at another big dogs also shopping. On the morning we socialized with Spencer and Fenix. These dogs usually are passing by on our morning walks. I talked to Fenix dad, and he remembered Yogi when I just adopted him, he said he was really impressed with Yogi polite, and calm attitude :).
 
Thank You Dawna (Happy Tails to You) if not You Yogi will be not at this point. I will  repeat it everyday thank you thank you thank you.

Thank You Karen for making Yogi fashionable dude :)


2 comments:

  1. You mean Petco spending. Thank you Iwona for being such a lovely friend even when commenting my work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We spend there only dollar for Yogi's treats :)

      Delete