Monday, July 16, 2012

Baghera "Is It Friday Yet?"

HSSV's Baghera "Is it Friday yet?
Hi, my name is Baghera. I am adorable, loving, and very loyal. I am used to being a part of the family and thrive on attention. I am active, but also have a very snuggly side and love to cuddle! I love to play and rough-house with other small, active dogs and I even get along with cats! I used to live in a family with teenagers and I adored them too! I am currently living in a multi-dog foster home and my ideal home would include a canine brother or sister! I am the perfect family dog- I am already house trained, ride well in the car, walk nicely on leash, and can hike for miles! To meet me, please contact Jeri @ (408) 262-2133 ext. 185 or Casaundra @ ext. 183.

Baghera is in Foster Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment