Sunday, July 8, 2012

Moby "I Don't Get It Why Is Taking So Long..."

HSSV's Moby
Moby is in the shelter more than four months so far. I don't get it why is taking so long. He is the sweetest creature you could imagine.

Check it out video made by wonderful HSSV's Volunteers. It is all love!



"Moby is the sweetest and most loveable guy in the shelter. A lot of people meet him and then change their minds because he has the possibility of seizures of unknown origin. I have two dogs with seizure disorders and I would not trade them for the word. One is on medication - inexpensive and easy to give and the other does well without medication. Share Moby's picture and story and help him find someone who will see past his medical concerns!!" by Beth Ward 
HSSV's Moby "I don't get it why is taking so long..."

No comments:

Post a Comment