Monday, June 25, 2012

Chunky Monkey Puzzled "Why Am I Still at HSSV?"

HSSV's Chunky Monkey Puzzled "Why Am I Still at HSSV?"

Such a love bug!

Oh I love Monkey --- he is so affectionate and loves to cuddle and lather you with kisses. Walking/running is not his thing but he'll do it for belly rubs and massages. He loves massages and will climb on your lap for a full body massage. Puzzling he is still at HSSV.

yeah, he's a great dog

And it is completely shocking to me that he's still with us. I finally got my chance to play with him the last two weekends and he's absolutely an awesome guy. Super affectionate, really, really easy to walk, love the way he leans in his whole body for a petting, like being close isn't enough and he wants to merge. And those beautiful yellow eyes. So wise. Great little guy.
Great picture, too. It's so him.

HSSV's Chunky Monkey "Such a love bug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment