Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chunky Monkey as a Movie Star, Therapy Dog, Urban Dictionary Definition and... A Magically Delicious Ice Cream


HSSV's Chunky Monkey
I am special guy looking for my forever home! I like to sit in laps and be petted gently as I lean in. I'm very polite when walking on a leash and am looking for a family that likes to go on daily long walks, jogs, and/or hikes. I'm a bit reserved when I meet new people and I need a little time and patience before I warm up. I'm not a big fan of being left alone, so I really hope I can find someone who can be with me often or slowly help me become more comfortable with the idea. If you're looking for a constant companion, ask to meet me today!

Urban Dictionary
1. chunky monkey
noun: the object of a chubby chaser's affection. Never refer to another person as a "chunky monkey" unless-
A. you know the person very well, so much so that said person would not be offended by being called one, or-
B. you can run very fast and will never see the person again.
2. chunky monkey
A magically delicious Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream flavor.

No caption needed ;)
3. chunky monkey
a more polite desription of someone who is rather obese

4. HSSV's Chunky Monkey super sweet, looking for furever home 3-year-old puppy, with soft, silky fur, he is offering to be your private therapy dog



Elizabeth thank you for this wonderful video, and all Bubble Moms for showing Chunky Monkey from his best sweet side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment