Friday, June 1, 2012

Skye Chewbacca In a Dog Skin

HSSV's Skye
Meet Skye, she is one of the funniest dog in the Bubble. She is sharing her room with cute and sweet boy Ryan. What a beautiful couple. Ryan in white taxedo and Skye in black dress.

HSSV's Ryan and Skye "Will you marry me?"
When I look at Skye she reminds me Chewbacca, also known as Chewie, a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise, portrayed by Peter Mayhew. In the series' narrative chronology, he appears in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Episode IV: A New Hope, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. He guest starred on the season 3 finale on Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Chewie

It was very hot today, plastic grass was melting, cheese in ziploc bags turn into liquid form, what a day to rest in the shade.

HSSV's Skye "Grass is so hot, I have to run quick, to sit on my Bubble Mom laps"
HSSV's Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment